As verified Inclusive Mental Health Professionals, we understand what exceptional care means - that’s why we offer a wide range of useful information and training. We provide a variety of psychology-related resources for your reading and learning pleasure, covering a broad range of subjects in the field. Browse through the resources below, and get in touch with any questions or requests you may have.
Book a Free Course Today!
- Fri, 27 JanBMHS Hub27 Jan, 11:00 – 14:00BMHS Hub, 19 High St, Swansea SA1 1LF, UKA culturally sensitive safe space for women of all ages, ethnicities, religions, and cultural backgrounds to talk openly about menopause. The aim of the Lounge is to empower women with knowledge about menopause, so they feel able to make informed decisions.
- Time is TBDBMHS HUBTime is TBDBMHS HUB, 19 High St, Swansea SA1 1LF, UKThe aim of the project is to make bereavement support accessible to people from diverse communities. There is an increased demand for culturally competent service delivery, and we intend to build on our success of providing inclusive culturally relevant mental health support over the years.
- Time is TBDBMHS HUBTime is TBDBMHS HUB, 19 High St, Swansea SA1 1LF, UKThe Creative Writing project aims to support Wales-based minority ethnic people to proffer ideas in writing on how mental health services in Wales can be improved and support them to professionally advance their creative writing skills and careers through training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Time is TBDBMHS HUBTime is TBDBMHS HUB, 19 High St, Swansea SA1 1LF, UKAim to normalize disability conversations and empower families to be able to find their voices and have the confidence to access appropriate services. Supported by West Glamorgan Regional Partnership will help to address stigma associated with learning disabilities.
- Every Saturday at 19:00 - 20:00ZoomEvery Saturday at 19:00 - 20:00ZoomDelegates will gain an understanding of common mental health issues and the knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness. The course gives delegates the ability to spot signs of ill health and the skills to support positive wellbeing for themselves and others.
Our Affordable E-Learning Courses
Our eLearning is a perfect opportunity for anyone to improve their understanding and knowledge of mental health at their pace.
If our eLearning is of interest to you or would like further information, please complete the following contact form and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss options.