International Student Support
The service is for any International Student over the age of 18,
particularly if you identify as Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic.
We are committed to the welfare of international students.
Our International Student Support service provides you with guidance and information on a wide range of non-academic matters, including:
• Welfare and Mental Health support
• Support for students with families
• Student Immigration Matters
• Employment Opportunities with Study Visa.
• Facing Culture Shock
• Acclimatisation Advice & Guidance and Community Support