Mental Health Awareness Training
Time & Location
About the Event
We provide Mental Health & Wellbeing Awareness training sessions to organisations and companies.
The training takes participants through mental health definitions, the needs of people with mental health issues and how to respond, myth busting and tackling stigma around mental ill health plus how to look after our own mental health and wellbeing.
This session is flexible and can be delivered in either a 90 min or 3 hour format depending on the size of group and the level of learning/training required, each session includes:
- An overview of mental health conditions, symptoms and diagnosis
- An overview of NICE guidelines recommended treatments for mental health conditions
- Tackling the stigma that surrounds mental health
- Mental health in the workplace
- Approaches to help support someone who presents with mental distress
- The importance of wellbeing for all including taking care of our own mental health
- Suicide prevention awareness
Mental Health AwarenessZoom
- Free Pass$0$00$0